– Preheat oven to 190*c/Gas mark 5. Put 8 paper muffin/bun cases into a bun tin.
– Pop the margarine, egg, caster sugar, flour and cocoa powder into a bowl and stir using an electric whisk. Beat until smooth.
– Spoon half the mix into the cases, then using a teaspoon make a dent in the centre of each cake mix. Break the chocolate and place evenly into each cake mix dent. Spoon the remaining cake mixture on top.
– Bake in the preheated oven for 20mins, or until risen and springy.
– Leave to cool before eating and decorating with icing sugar.
The kids in my family love the runny, gooey middle of these easy to make cupcakes.