Written by: Kevin White
Prep time: 10mins
Cook time: 30mins
Suitable from 6months old
- 2tsp flour
- 2tsp unsalted butter
- 6fl oz chicken broth
- 2tsp apple sauce
- 6oz sweet potatoes (already cooked)
- 4fl oz milk
- Melt the butter in a heavy based pan then stir in the flour. Stir constantly until the mixture turns golden.
- Pour the broth in slowly whilst constantly stirring. Add the apple sauce and sweet potato.
- Bring the mixture to the boil then simmer of a low heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and puree. Pour in the milk and stir before serving.