Written by: Kevin White
Prep time: 10mins
Cook time: 30mins
Suitable from 6months old
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 8fl oz whole milk
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1 small ripe banana, mashed
- Preheat the oven to 180*C. Spoon the banana into the base of a small ovenproof dish.
- Stir the vanilla, egg yolk and milk together then pour over the banana.
- Place the ovenproof dish into a baking pan with high sides. Pour hot water into the baking pan until it reaches half way up the ovenproof dish.
- Bake for 30mins until the custard has set, Allow to cool before serving.