Written by: Zena Grantham
Are you bored with the basic salad? Looking for something a little different? Why not try this delicious, tasty Chorizo and soft boiled egg salad. This is great recipe for the family to enjoy and takes very little time to prepare.
- 500g bag baby new potatoes, halved
- 4 eggs
- 225g green beans, trimmed
- 225g chorizo ring, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Cook the potatoes in a large pan of boiling salted water for 12 mins, adding the eggs after 6 mins, and the beans for the final 2 mins. Drain everything and cool the eggs under cold running water.
- Meanwhile fry chorizo slices for 1-2 mins, until beginning to crisp. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and set aside, leaving the oil from the chorizo in the pan. Add the garlic to the pan and cook gently for 1 min.
- Remove the pan from the heat, stir in the vinegar and parsley, then toss with the potatoes, beans, chorizo and seasoning. Shell the eggs, cut into quarters and add to the salad.
For more quick and easy recipes go to http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/