Terms & Conditions
The Working Parent Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions set out by The Working Parent cover the use of the entire website. We reserve the right to make changes to the terms and conditions at any time.
-By registering your details to use the forum or sign up for our newsletter, you permit other members to view your details and allow the use of your information and forum postings to be used by The Working Parent.
-You must not swear, be abusive, bully, harass, threaten or discriminate against any other TWP member or person that is not a member. This will result in your account being suspended immediately and could potentially result in legal action being taken against you.
– You must not use your account to impersonate another person or made-up character.
– You are responsible for any external contact that you have with any member or advertiser that you find on The Working Parent forums. If you arrange to meet someone, then you do so at your own risk and we cannot accept any liability for any consequences that could arise from the meeting.
– Images used in forum profiles must be original or not infringe any copyright laws. The Working Parent reserves the right to remove or edit any image if we feel appropriate. If any image includes any illegal activities we may pass on to the police for investigation.
– You must not recruit for personal information or research from any TWP member. All media requests should be forwarded to: [email protected]
– The Working Parent reserves the right to share material that is posted within any of the forums.
– The working Parent may choose to close forums at any time due to their nature.
– The Working Parent reserves the right to delete or remove content that we feel is inappropriate at any time.
All trade marks and copyright material included in The Working Parent website are owned or licensed by The Working Parent. Material may not be reproduced, copied, distributed, displayed, posted in any way without prior permission. Personal users may print or use information from within the site.
The Working Parent provides information throughout the website, this information does not constitute any form of liability for any subject discussed by the author. The content on The Working Parent is supplied with the best intentions and is not used to make recommendations to the site visitors. Visitors are encouraged to seek the advice of a professional body at all times if help is required.
The Working Parent may at some time contain information that is inaccurate or out of date, we do our best to avoid this and do not accept any liability for any errors on the website.
The Working Parent does not endorse or accept any liability for any content, comment or article provided by our authors, forum users or moderators. Our users, journalist and working parent bloggers express their own opinions and these may be different to the opinion of The Working Parent.
The Working Parent, Woof Media Ltd, directors, employees, freelancers or other representatives will not become liable for any loss or damage due to having visited The Working Parent website. This includes damages indirect or consequential, loss of user data, compensation claims and third party claims.
By using the Working Parent website you agree to these terms and conditions.